Scottish Independent escorts and escort agencies in Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
Clydebank is a town located in the county of West Dunbartonshire in Scotland and sits on the northern banks of the River Clyde, hence its name. The town falls under the registration of County Dumbarton, the Dunbartonshire Crown Lieutenancy region and part of the wide urban area of Greater Glasgow.
In its history, Clydebank sat within the boundaries of the ancient Kingdom of Strathclyde, the Parish of Kilpatrick and the Mormaerdom of Lennox, all on the north bank of the River Clyde.
Clydebank houses the remains of the Antonine Wall and the one of the forts at the site of Hardgate/Duntocher. The Antonine Wall was designated as a World Heritage Site in 2008; it as part of the multinational Heritage Site incorporating the borders of the Roman Empire.
John Brown's Shipyard was contructed in 1871 in Clydebank by J & G Thomson after moving operations from the site of the Graving Docks in Govan. The Thomson brothers were apprenticed to Robert Napier (regarded as the father of shipbuilding on the Clyde), a superb engineer that established his yard in Govan, winning shipbuilding contracts from Admiralty and the Cunard Line.